1998 ABI Dalesman 380
2 berth with end kitchen
This van is in lovely condition, its one of those vans that has had a caring owner who has lovingly looked after it. its in better condition than some vans we gat that are 10yrs newer.
Standard layout for a small van like this. 2 front seats are usually 1.8-1.9m long so can be 2 singles or made into large double across the van which will then be 2m long.
Wardrobe, then in the rear corner a combined shower/toilet which is usually a reasonable size.
Across the back is a small kitchen with hob/oven/sink and plenty of cupboards under and above, then just the the other side of the door is the fridge with a bench top.
It is a very compact van but has everything a bigger van has, vans like this are preferred by single people or couples who want something easy to manoeuvre around, once you put the awning up though you will have plenty of room.
- Light weight so it can be towed by pretty much any car.
- Easy to push around on your property (a motor mover can still be fitted)
- At 5.4m long inc draw bar they don’t get much shorter than this.
- Very little overhangs so great for towing up a river vally to get to your fav fishing spot
- Generally much cheaper than a similar age bigger van
This van is in good condition through out, but has got hail damage to door side (cosmetic)
- Weight: 779 kg
- Max loaded weight: 1000 kg
- Internal Length: 3.8m
- Shipping Length: 5.3m
- Width: 2.16m
Includes all the normal refinements found in British caravans:
- 3 way fridge
- Blinds and Fly screens
- Hot and cold water
- Cassette toilet
- Heater (gas or electric)
- Double glazing
- Fully insulated walls roof and floor
We also INCLUDE with the van over $1800 of accessories to get you started
- Full awning (USED)
- Fresh water carrier
- Waste water container
- Electric hook-up lead
- Leg winder
- Full Gas bottle
- Water pump
All Christchurch Caravans sales include:
- 6 month warranty (see terms and conditions)
- NZ Electric Certificate
- NZ Gas Safety Certificate
|Finance this caravan from
$77 per week*
|*Finance amount are an indicative only, conditions apply to approved purchases.|
Please click on the photo below for larger image.