2004 Abbey Cardinal
2 berth with end kitchen
This van is in lovely condition. It’s one of those vans that has had a caring owner who has lovingly looked after it.
The 2 front seats are usually 1.8-1.9m long so can be 2 singles or made into large double across the van which will then be 2m long.
The kitchen layout has changed on this van. Normally they are across the rear but here we have a corner kitchen, which looks like it offers more bench space and cupboard storage.
The washroom is is in the corner by the door, and the wardrobe is between the kitchen and front seats. There is a small cupboard with a benchtop for the TV just opposite the wardrobe.
It is a very compact van but has everything a bigger van has. Vans like this are preferred by single people or couples who want something easy to manoeuvre around. Once you put the awning up though you will have plenty of room.
- Light weight so it can be towed by pretty much any car.
- Easy to push around on your property (a motor mover can still be fitted).
- At 5.6m long including draw bar they don’t get much shorter than this.
- Very little overhangs so great for towing up a river valley to get to your favourite fishing spot.
- Generally much cheaper than a similar age bigger van.
This van is in good condition throughout, but has got hail damage to the door side (cosmetic).
- Weight: 956 kg
- Max loaded weight: 1146 kg
- Internal Length: 3.9m
- Shipping Length: 5.6m
- Width: 2.16m
Includes all the normal refinements found in British caravans:
- 3 way fridge
- Blinds and Fly screens
- Hot and cold water
- Cassette toilet
- Heater (gas or electric)
- Double glazing
- Fully insulated walls roof and floor
We also INCLUDE with the van over $1800 of accessories to get you started
- Full awning
- Fresh water carrier
- Waste water container
- Electric hook-up lead
- Leg winder
- Full Gas bottle
- Water pump
All Christchurch Caravans sales include:
- 6 month warranty (see terms and conditions)
- NZ Electric Certificate
- NZ Gas Safety Certificate
|Finance this caravan from
$111 per week*
|*Finance amount are an indicative only, conditions apply to approved purchases.|
Please click on the photo below for larger image.