Abbey GTS 212
2 berth with end kitchen
We bought this van as a container filler. As you can see the last owners have put a ‘personal touch’ to it, but my supplier said it is quite nice and generally looks in good nic
They have fitted a permanent double bed, i am sure you could revert it back to seating if you wanted but you may need to get a set of squabs, at the edge of the bed it looks like there is a single seat at either side,
The kitchen layout is across the rear.
The washroom is in the corner, then we have the wardrobe and front seats. There is a small cupboard with a benchtop for the TV just opposite the wardrobe.
Heater looks like it is gas only
It is a very compact van but has everything a bigger van has. Vans like this are preferred by single people or couples who want something easy to manoeuvre around. Once you put the awning up though, you will have plenty of room.
- Weight: 830kg
- Maximum Loaded Weight: 1000kg
- Internal Length: 3.9m
- Shipping Length: 5.5m
- Width: 2.12m
- Light weight so it can be towed by pretty much any car.
- Easy to push around on your property (a motor mover can still be fitted).
- At 5.5m long including draw bar they don’t get much shorter than this.
- Very little overhang so great for towing up a river valley to get to your favourite fishing spot.
- Generally much cheaper than a similar age bigger van.
Includes all the normal refinements found in British caravans:
- Blinds and Fly screens
- Cassette toilet
- Double glazing
- Fully insulated walls roof and floor
We also INCLUDE with the van over $1800 of accessories to get you started
- Full awning
- Fresh water carrier
- Waste water container
- Electric hook-up lead
- Leg winder
- Full Gas bottle
- Water pump
All Christchurch Caravans sales include:
- Warranty (see terms and conditions)
- NZ Electric Certificate
- NZ Gas Safety Certificate