1999 Lunar Ariva GT
2 berth with end kitchen
This van is in lovely condition. Small and compact.
The 2 front seats are usually 1.8-1.9m long so can be 2 singles or made into large double across the van which will then be 2m long.
The kitchen layout is across the rear.
The washroom is in the corner, then we have the wardrobe and front seats. There is a small cupboard with a benchtop for the TV just opposite the wardrobe.
It is a very compact van but has everything a bigger van has. Vans like this are preferred by single people or couples who want something easy to manoeuvre around. Once you put the awning up though, you will have plenty of room.
- Light weight so it can be towed by pretty much any car.
- Easy to push around on your property (a motor mover can still be fitted).
- At 5.6m long including draw bar they don’t get much shorter than this.
- Very little overhang so great for towing up a river valley to get to your favourite fishing spot.
- Generally much cheaper than a similar age bigger van.
Video is of an identical van from the net, NOTE just has diff upholstery colour.
Includes all the normal refinements found in British caravans:
- 3 way fridge
- Blinds and Fly screens
- Hot and cold water
- Cassette toilet
- Heater (gas or electric)
- Double glazing
- Fully insulated walls roof and floor
We also INCLUDE with the van over $1800 of accessories to get you started
- Full awning
- Fresh water carrier
- Waste water container
- Electric hook-up lead
- Leg winder
- Full Gas bottle
- Water pump
All Christchurch Caravans sales include:
- Warranty (see terms and conditions)
- NZ Electric Certificate
- NZ Gas Safety Certificate