Pre purchase details
Our caravans typically take 8-10 weeks to arrive from the UK. During that time we offer pre-purchase deal where you can reserve a caravan at a reduced price. This helps us as we can turnover caravans more quickly and need less room for storage once they get here. It helps you as you will make a big saving over what we list the van for once it arrives.
What if you’re not comfortable buying a van you haven’t seen?
- We can provide the specs and pictures of the van in advance. No doubt you will have been looking at other vans so you’ll be able to visualise the layout quite well.
- We will guarantee that the appliances will be in good working order.
- The van will have a new NZ electric certificate, gas certificate WoF and rego.
- The van will have all accessories as agreed during negotiation.
- The van will have our std 6 or 3 month warranty. (depending on age)
You have to bear in mind the van may be 10+ years old and we personally won’t have seen it either, so you have to expect the odd scratch, dents from awning poles, possible marks on interior, squabs, carpets and woodwork etc but these will only be cosmetic and we will en devour to tidy these up to the best of our ability as we would with any other van we sell.
To make a pre-purchase deal, we agree a price with you and you pay a $3000 deposit for vans under $20,000 or $5000 for vans over $20,000. If there is anything untoward with the van when it arrives (e.g. major body damage – things do happen in transit) we will not hold you to the deal and return the full $deposit. If you decide for whatever other reason you just don’t want it then we will return your deposit LESS $1000 and you’re free to start looking again. We keep $1000 because there has to be some commitment from you at the start that you will be buying the van as by saying you want it you have taken it off the market.