2009 Lunar Stellar EK
2 berth with end kitchen
This van is in very nice condition, its been well looked after.
Small and compact. The 2 front seats are usually 1.8-1.9m long so can be 2 singles or made into large double across the van which will then be 2m long.
The kitchen layout an L shape which gives plenty of space,. opposite the kitchen is the fridge with a bench top above.
The washroom is in the corner, with combined shower toilet.
It is a very compact van but has everything a bigger van has. Vans like this are preferred by single people or couples who want something easy to manoeuvre around. Once you put the awning up though, you will have plenty of room.
Vid is of identical van i found on net.
- Weight: 980kg
- Maximum Loaded Weight: 1150kg
- Internal Length: 4.2m
- Shipping Length: 5.77m
- Width: 2.28m
- Light weight so it can be towed by pretty much any car.
- Easy to push around on your property (a motor mover can still be fitted).
- At 5.5m long including draw bar they don’t get much shorter than this.
- Very little overhang so great for towing up a river valley to get to your favourite fishing spot.
- Generally much cheaper than a similar age bigger van.
Includes all the normal refinements found in British caravans:
- 3 way fridge
- Blinds and Fly screens
- Hot and cold water
- Cassette toilet
- Double glazing
- Fully insulated walls roof and floor
We also INCLUDE with the van over $1800 of accessories to get you started
- Full awning
- Fresh water carrier
- Waste water container
- Electric hook-up lead
- Leg winder
- Full Gas bottle
- Water pump
All Christchurch Caravans sales include:
- Warranty (see terms and conditions)
- NZ Electric Certificate
- NZ Gas Safety Certificate